1. What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
We accept all pets except pitbull breeds.
2. How many pets may I have?
There is a limit of 2 pets per household. No weight limit on dogs.
3. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
We ask for a security deposit equal to one half months rent for each dog and a full month for each cat. Ask about our deposit choice program.
4. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
As long as there is no damage to the apartment or outstanding charges, security deposits are fully refundable.
5. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
A job transfer by the resident’s current employer to another location more than thirty miles from the current location, only requires a thirty day notice. A transfer letter on the residents company letterhead must be submitted iwth a written notice. This must be given on the first of a month or it will not take effect until the first of the following month. Please see the Leasing Office for Termination Guidelines.
6. What utilities are included in my lease?
We take care of the residents trash removal.
7. How long is the term of the lease?
We allow leases of 3 – 12 months.
8. Do you accept leases for short terms?
We do offer short term leases with a minimum of three months. For all short term leases we ask for an additional $100 per month.
9. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You can call the Leasing Office, visit our website or put the maintenance request in writing and drop it off at the office. However, if it is after hours and you have a maintenance emergency, you may call 302-398-3203 and leave a message with our answering service who will deliver the message to the appropriate maintenance personnel.
10. When is my rent payment due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month.
11. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
The late fee is a 5% flat late fee on the balance owed as of the 6th.
12. What form of payment can I use to pay my rent?
We do accept most major credit cards, personal and certified checks and money orders. We can also set up an automatic with draw on your credit card. Please see the Leasing Office for details. You can also pay online or by phone with a credit card.
13. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
After hours rent can be put into the mail slot at the office.
14. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Of course we do allow visitors, however the lease only permits the lease holders to reside in the unit for any extended length of time.
15. Do you have reserved parking?
We do not have reserved parking, however there is an abundant amount of parking available.
16. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
Once the motorcycle is registered with the office, you may park it in any parking space that is available.
17. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
For safety and security reasons, the office should be notified of any children that will be residing in the unit for an extended period of time.
18. Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
Although we do allow the use of satellite dishes, there is a waiver that must be signed and rules and regulations that must be followed. Please see the Leasing Office for Satellite Guidelines. Dish cannot be drilled into building exterior.
19. Do you have cable services?
Although all of the apartments are ‘cable ready’, we do not provide any cable service.
20. Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
As a courtesy to our residents, with some limits of course, we will accept packages at the office.